PLC programmers are responsible for programming automations, manufacturing processes and robotic devices in automation line using PLC(Programmable Logic Controller). High critical and logical thinking skills are required for this role as you are integrating with multiple types of actuators and sensor on the field.
- Design mechanical & electrical schematics
- Meetings with clients for specifications & requirements
- Develop & document PLC Programs
- Oversee the successful installation of automation
- Install PLC programs
- Run PLC program test
- Run system efficiency, safety & reliability test
- Troubleshooting system errors
- Provide technical support (Call & Sites)
- Candidate must be knowledgeable of Solidworks + any CAD/CAM will be an added advantage.
- min 5-7years experienced and above in relevant field.
- good presentation and interpersonal skills
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree